The DCM-271BAH is capable of producing approximately 257 lbs of Cubelet nugget-style ice cubes per day, The built-in storage bin will hold up to 10 lbs of ice* at a time. This Air-cooled icemaker has an Push button operation that dispenses ice or water. This sanitary icemaker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows easy to chew, cubelet ice to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features Advanced CleanCycle24™ design - it performs a 2 second purge every hour to clean itself and it is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. The sanitary dispenser design keeps ice fully contained until it is needed, minimizing the opportunity for cross-contamination and keeping your ice clean. Keep your kitchen running smoothly with this Cubelet Ice and Water Dispenser. Stand not included.*Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice.
- Dimensions: 16-5/8 " W x 24-1/4" D x 31-3/4 " H
- Up to 257 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 10 lbs of built-in storage capacity (0.3ft3)
- Produces mini cubelet nugget-style ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Place on countertop or optional stand: SD-271
- Push button operation that dispenses ice or water
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design - it performs a 2 second purge every hour to clean itself
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (14.8 oz. / 420 g)
- Heat Rejection:3300 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 8.5 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 6.9 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
||Single phase, 115v/60/1 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug, Amperage: 8.5, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||1/2" FPT Inlet, Minimum 1/4" Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent, 3/4" FPT Outlet, Minimum 3/4" Nominal ID Drain Hard Pipe or Equivalent
||6.9 kWh per 100 lbs @ 90/70, 12 gal of Potable Water per 100 lbs @ 90/70
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Water Temp Range: 45 - 90°F, Water Pressure: 10 - 113psig, Voltage Range: 104 - 127V, Heat Rejection: 3300 BTU/hr, Refrigerant Charge: R-404A, (14.8 oz. / 420 g)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.