Heat Professional Gas Grills are thoughtfully designed with grill enthusiasts in mind - using the highest-quality materials, cutting-edge cooking technology, and chef-inspired performance features at a fantastic value! This 40-inch built-in grill is ready to be the latest and greatest addition to your outdoor kitchen.
- 40-in. built-in natural gas grill from Heat
- 5 cast stainless steel burners (11,000 BTU per burner) and 1 infrared back burner (14,000 BTU)
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction for superior outdoor protection and heat retention
- 16-gauge flame tamer system reduces flare ups, distributes heat evenly, and protects burners from grease
- Cast stainless burners deliver up to 750-degrees
- Push N' Turn flame thrower control knobs
- Cool, blue LED lights illuminate the control panel and knobs so you can easily see them at night
- 2 halogen lights are built into the back of the hood so you can light up the cooking surface at the touch of a button
- Diamond V cooking grid distributes heat evenly, funnels heat precisely where you need, it and grills to perfection
- This grill is fueled by natural gas - liquid propane model also available (HTGR40-5-LP)
- Double-walled stainless steel hood provides excellent heat retention internally but is cool to the touch externally
- Cutout dimensions: 21.25 in. D x 38.63 in. W x 8.5 in. H
- Freestanding grill cart sold separately (Model: HTX-40-CART)
- Actual cooking size: 37.875" W x 17.936" D
- CSA Certified
- Sold separately 304 stainless steel rotisserie kit with waterproof motor, 40-in. rod, and two 4-pronged forks that can securely hold large cuts of meat and poultry
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.